Your privacy is important to us. That’s why we will take all click here to find out more reasonable steps to protect your information as if it was our own.
Collection of Private Information/Data
Company may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by you through your visits to the Website and such other websites owned by the Company or such other third party sites, accessible or operated through the Website (collectively “Private Information”). Private Information may include without limitation:
• Your name, e-mail address, contact details and any other information you choose to provide on or via the Website;
• Certain type of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by Company whenever you interact with the Company by visiting the Website, including certain “traffic data” on its server logs from your browser such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. Company may also add on any page display the total counts that such page has been viewed;
• Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
• Information you provide when providing the Company with feedback, subscribing to the Website or completing forms. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data; and
• Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by Company to improve its services.
Use of Private Information
Company may monitor, collect, retain and use any of the Private Information, and text of any kind which is uploaded or transmitted by you through the Website, excluding however information related to any such curriculum vitae submitted electronically by you to Company, if and as applicable, through the “Jobs” link on the Website, as follows:
1. Using the traffic data collected by Company for quality control reasons by way of helping diagnosis of problems with its servers.
2. Producing statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Website and conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion. No identifying details shall be provided to any third parties, subject to the exceptions specified herein.
3. Processing your inquiries and responding to your requests.
4. The Company may use your information to provide, customize and personalize its Website and to detect and/or prevent fraud. The Company may also use such information for promotion purposes, such as to offer users certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact users via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Website.
5. Company may, from time to time, contact you, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. The Company may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by Company to help Company perform statistical analysis, send users email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
6. Company may monitor and keep track of the Website in general and of users’ visits on the Website in particular, in order to determine popularity of certain features and functionality of the Website and for other purposes, including commercial purposes. Company may use this data to improve, customize and personalize its online services and deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.
7. You specifically authorize Company to use your name, business name, contact information and logo in Company’s Website as well as in other marketing, promotional and general commercial activities.
8. You are entitled to request in writing that your information be deleted from any and all of Company’s data bases. You hereby acknowledge, however, that such removal of your Private data may result in your inability to use all or some of the Website services and you shall not have any claim against Company with respect to your inability to use such services due to the foregoing.
9. Company shall not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Any such Private Information collected by Company shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent by you, subject to the exceptions specified herein. Company will disclose any of the Private Information, as provided via the Website, to third parties, only if: (a) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree; or (b) Company believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of Company and/or to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; or (c) in case of dispute between Company and user; or (d) to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud; or (5) upon user’s consent.
Other Web sites
The Website uses “cookies” (whether of the Company or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit Company’s Website, a cookie helps Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s Website.
Security of your Personal Information
Company reasonably secures the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the Website and its information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such. You agree that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third party behavior.
Changes to this Policy
Limitation of Liability
To obtain a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, please write with full details to us according to the contact details as set forth above.
Transfer of Data Abroad
Company’s servers are located in Israel. If you are visiting the Website from a country other than the country in which Company’s servers are located, our communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.